WHY CHOOSE DUSTLESS BLASTING
The dustless blasting process works by mixing water and abrasive inside the blast tank and blasting by means of an air tool powered by a large compressor. By mixing water to the abrasive, this not only eliminates the dust experienced during a conventional sand blasting process but also increases the force by which the abrasive can be propelled at the surface being treated.
Some of the other advantages dustless blasting has over the dry blasting method:
• Lower abrasive consumption which is not only an environmental benefit but also results in less secondary waste
• No warping of the substrate due to only a very small increase in the temperature of the substrate.
• Increased safety for operators
• Less containment needed
• Surface is left ready to prime
• Reduced risk to other nearby workers